Product Announcement from B&K Precision
The B&K Precision model 1737 is a general purpose dual range DC power source. This power supply has two ranges and can output higher voltage at a lower current range or higher current at a lower voltage range. The 1737 provides a 0-30 V, 0-3 A range and a 0-60 V, 0-2 A range. Voltage and current are both adjustable with coarse and fine control knobs. Two large LED meters continuously monitor the output voltage and current. The power supply can be operated locally from the front panel or remotely through the RS-232 interface.
- Low ripple and noise
- Excellent regulation
- Constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) operation
- Two large, easy-to-read LED displays provide good visibility in bright or low light
- LED indication for CV and CC modes
- Automatic recall of last settings on power up
- RS-232 interface
- Isolated output
- Overload protection
- Reverse polarity protection
Get the Latest Flash player.