UPS Flooded (wet) Cells
Product Announcement from BTECH, Inc.
Our patented and proven impedance measurement technology has the sensitivity required to find failing cells well before they pose a risk to your critical systems.
Plus, with battery sensing harnesses pre-designed and tested for your battery system, installation time is cut in half while increasing system reliability.
Why BTECH Is The World Leader In Battery Monitoring
We're Proven: Over 4000 Systems Installed Worldwide
We're Superior: BTECH's patented impedance method provides rock solid data accuracy and stability, allowing more time to respond - no other system comes close.
We're Non-Destructive: With a load signal optimized to the battery type, our system never subjects your batteries to a stressful load test. Additionally, our system is not powered by your batteries.
We Know Your Batteries: With more experience than anyone in the business, our sales and service staff is there for you when you have questions.
Key System Features
- BTECH Monitors Key Battery Parameters in Real Time: System Voltage, Float, Charge and Discharge Current, plus ambient and pilot cell temperatures
- Programmed Cell Impedance Measurement: Up to 24x / Day
- Programmable Test & Out-of-Limits Alarms
- Battery Discharge Data Logging
- Up to 480 Individual Cells and 4 Strings per system
- Individual String Current Monitoring for multi-string systems
- Complete Isolation from the Battery String
- No PC Required
Facility Management System Integration
- MODBUS over TCP/IP for simple third-party software integration
- (6) User-configurable Dry Contact Alarms
Alarm and Data Acquisition Options
- Local: RS-232 and USB
- Remote: 56k Modem and Integral Ethernet
- Alarms: Text Message to multiple cell phones, pagers or e-mail
addresses, through BVM Software or FMS integration
- BTECH Quick-Disconnect Safety Fuses simplify battery replacements while protecting personnel during installation and maintenance