Product Announcement from Baldor Electric Company
Baldor DLC Generators--The Workhorse of Poultry Farms & Confinement Houses
Poultry farmers and other confinement growers have witnessed a massive shift away from old-style barns and houses in recent years to more efficient high-tech designs with vital modern production equipment. An emergency source of power is important for any farm with electronically ventilated production facilities, bulk milk handling equipment; computer controlled feeding equipment or facilities requiring constant and continuous heat (such as brooders). On such a farm, a standby electric generator is a good investment, possibly preventing costly losses during a power failure.
Baldor offers a wide range of industrial agricultural diesel powered generator systems for modern farms and ranches. Powered by John Deere diesel engines, Baldor stock DLC (Diesel Liquid Cooled) ratings range from 30kW to 200kW and include several important standby features:
· Open skid mount configuration
· Narrow base skid for through door delivery
· Meets latest EPA emissions levels
· Full featured microprocessor based controller
· Block heater for 0* F.
· Industrial exhaust silencer
· Two wire remote start capability for easy transfer switch connection
· Standard Voltage Rating-120/240V - single phase
· See brochure FM24104 for more important features and specifications
Electricity has become essential to farm operation and family living. For more information about Baldor industrial/agricultural standby generators, contact the Baldor District Office nearest you.