Product Announcement from BaranTec
The EVERSWITCH Piezo switch has been certified as an intrinsically safe switch for use in Hazardous locations.
The UL certification Class I, Division I , Groups A, B ,C and D allows the installation of the switch where an explosion proof switch and process control is required.
The Piezo switch is designed for use in both indoor and outdoor hazardous environments
- Rated Voltage 0 - 24V AC/DC
- Rated Current 0 - 2 Amps
- Switch Resistance "ON" 5 Megohms
- Switch Capacitance 25pf
- Functioning - One Shot
- Actuation Force ~ Typically 3-5N
- Operating Temperature (standard) -40°C - +85°C
- Operating Temperature (according to customer request) -40°C - + 125°C
- Storage Temperature -40°C - + 125°C
- Cycles More than 50 million
- EMI or RFI Effect None
- Protection System IP68 according to lEC 529
Approvals ISO, CE, UL , FAA and MIL SPEC
Surface material - Aluminum / STS Printing method - Anodize printing.