Neoprene Pad Series
Product Announcement from Barry Controls Industrial and Defense Division
Barry Neoprene Pads are designed for use as a general purpose shock, vibration and noise attenuator or where the advantages of elastomeric characteristics are required but a specific type of isolator has not been called out.
F E A T U R E S
- Ideal for a wide range of industrial applications
- No tools, bolting or adhesives required for installation
- Neoprene isolator
- Pads can be easily cut to smaller sizes
- US Navy approved for Distributed Isolation Materials in construction of ships & submarines
B E N E F I T S
- Protects industrial equipment from damage caused by extended shock, noise and vibration exposure
- Easily installed or relocated
- Can be used in a broad range of applications where moderate shock, vibration and noise reduction is required
- Low maintenance
- Resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone
Contact Barry Controls Industrial and Defense Division for your custom neoprene pad solutions.