U500 NextGen Sensors in Ultrasonic Technology
Product Announcement from Baumer Ltd.
Universally applicable and extremely resilient, Baumer U500 ultrasonic sensors deliver more.
With the U500 sensor, the Baumer Group now expands the portfolio of NextGen sensors to ultrasonic technology. Thanks to OneBox Design, the new sensors are identical in design and size with their series O500 photoelectric counterparts. This offers the user maximum flexibility in the planning phase or during later conversion measures. These sensors are ideal for applications with limited space.
- Expanded reserve capacity for reliable operation under demanding conditions
- qTeach™ ensures reliable initial set-up
- Seamlessly integrated electronics increases MTTF values
- Design-In using a 3D model with integrated transducer
- Maximum flexibility in the overall planning phase thanks to OneBoxDesign
- Commissioning through easy and perfectly guided qTeach™
- qTarget™ reduces the adjustment effort during installation thanks to measurement axis alignment
Low total operating costs
- Baumer offers added value from planning to operation through simple usage
- The most economical solution for optical sensor applications.
Click here for more product details, specifications, etc.