Beamex® MC6: Field Calibrator and Communicator
Product Announcement from Beamex, Inc.
Beamex® MC6 is an advanced, high-accuracy field calibrator and communicator. It offers calibration capabilities for pressure, temperature and various electrical signals.
The MC6 also contains a full fieldbus communicator for HART, FOUNDATION Fieldbus and Profibus PA instruments. The usability and ease-of-use are among the main features of the MC6.
It has a large 5.7" color touch-screen with a multilingual user interface. The robust IP65-rated dust- and water-proof casing, ergonomic design and light weight make it an ideal measurement device for field use in various industries, such as the pharmaceutical, energy, oil and gas, food and beverage, service as well as the petrochemical and chemical industries.
The MC6 is one device with five different operational modes, which means that it is fast and easy to use, and you can carry less equipment in the field. In addition, the MC6 communicates with Beamex CMX Calibration Software, enabling fully automated and paperless calibration and documentation.
- High-accuracy calibrator for pressure, temperature and electrical signals
- Full multi-bus communicator for HART, FOUNDATION Fieldbus and Profibus PA instruments
- Five operational modes: meter, calibrator, documenting calibrator, data logger and communicator
- Combines advanced functionality with ease-of-use
- Automates calibration procedures for paperless calibration management