Product Announcement from Beamex, Inc.
The calibration workshop solution
- All-in-one panel-mounted calibrator
The MC5P is a versatile calibrator with many different functions. It can be used for calibrating pressure, temperature, electrical and frequency signals.
- Accuracy guaranteed
The MC5P is delivered with a traceable, accredited calibration certificate.
- Communication with calibration software
Using the MC5P together with calibration software provides you with a complete documenting calibration system that produces calibration certificates automatically.
- Calibrate fieldbus transmitters
Although modern fieldbus transmitters have been improved compared to older transmitter models, it does not eliminate the need for calibration. The MC5P is a combination of a multifunction calibrator and a fieldbus configurator and it can be used for calibrating Foundation Fieldbus H1 or Profibus PA transmitters.
Main features (and specifications)
- Calibration and trimming of HART® instruments
- Support for Foundation Fieldbus H1 and Profibus PA
- Multichannel data logging
- Automatic pressure and temperature calibration through communication with dry blocks and pressure controllers
- Module can be retrofitted to existing MCS100 Workstation
- Multilingual user-interface
You have successfully added from to your part list.