Airside Economizer Solution - ZIP ECONOMIZER™
Product Announcement from Belimo Americas
Belimo Americas is pleased to announce the release of their ZIP Economizer. The ZIP Economizer has been developed to allow for easy user interaction when setting up or troubleshooting Economizer systems and RTUs.
The ZIP Economizer is the most technologically advanced Airside Economizer solution in the market. The ZIP Economizer is designed to provide the most energy savings through advanced economizer logic strategies.
The ZIP Economizer is compliant with the most recent energy codes and standards (ASHRAE 90.1-2010, IECC-2012, California Title 24-2013, ASHRAE 189.1-2011).
The ZIP Economizer reliability and features mean economizers no longer have to be jumpered out or fixed closed and results in getting building energy efficiency back on track.
The ZIP Economizer offers the enhanced features:
- Easy-to-Read Automotive Quality LCD Display. Extremely simple to navigate, this display delivers clear live status information, easy setup and changes, and operating history.
- ZIP Code Configuration. Entering the ZIP Code automatically sets the energy code high limit change over temperature allowing for automatic compliance.
- Plug, and Play. If it’s not plugged into the economizer, you won’t have to worry about setting it up, due to the economizer self configuration.
- Acceptance Tests. Integrated onboard test sequence that ensures effortless compliance with California Title 24, and verification of proper operation.
- Fault Detection and Diagnostics (FDD). Troubleshoots faults, initiates alarms, and reconfigures for best operation.
- Onboard Information. First and only economizer control that integrates onboard help for setup or troubleshooting.
- Modular Design. A flexible design capable of adding remote communication and additional energy savings strategies on the same footprint.
“The ZIP Economizer is unlike any other economizer on the market today”, states Darryl DeAngelis, Product Manager for Belimo. “It gets energy savings back on track with its advanced logic, easy user interface, and superior troubleshooting capability. Users will now know instantly when failures occur and quickly pinpoint the problem and address it.”