Butterfly Valve; Integrated solution med/high flow
Product Announcement from Belimo Americas
With its comprehensive range of butterfly valves, Belimo offers integrated and cost effective solutions for controlling medium to high flows. The extreme low pressure losses of the grooved pipe butterfly series assure optimum energy efficiency in all open/closed shut-off applications for heating and cooling. The comprehensive line of butterfly valves is available in sizes 2" to 30" and fulfills the requirement of commercial and industrial HVAC applications requiring positive shut-off for liquids. Applications include chiller isolation, cooling tower isolation, change-over systems, large air handler coil control and bypass including related process control.
- Standard, grooved end and high performance butterfly valves to meet the wide range of commercial and industrial HVAC applications.
- Advanced seat and disc design(s) provide a bubble tight shutoff capability at each valve's rated temperature/pressure while maintaining a low seating torque.
- Belimo standard and industrial NEMA 4 actuators to ensure control in a variety of environments.
- Standard performance HD/HDU series incorporates a five bushing design to isolate the valve shaft from the body that results in better control.
- Stainless steel disc and shaft are standard for superior strength, durability and long lasting operation.