Product Announcement from Berliss
Cam Followers are specifically designed to withstand heavy rolling or shock loads. They are often used in food processing, packaging equipment, automotive and many other industrial applications.
At Berliss, cam followers are available:
- In a variety of designs, including stud and yoke types, with specialized options.
- In carbon, chrome, and stainless steels.
- Sealed or un-sealed.
- In needle or ball configurations.
- With rollers, balls, or plain shafts.
- In inch or metric dimensions.
- With threaded or non-threaded shafts.
- With a screw driver slot, hexagonal socket, or hexagonal shaft.
- With a cylindrical or crowned outer ring.
- With lubrication to accommodate varying operating environments.
You have successfully added from to your part list.