Product Announcement from BERNSTEIN AG
The CSMS is a contactless safety sensor which ensures that safety doors and protective guards remain closed. The contactless sensor uses RFID technology and can be used individually or in series.
The CSMS offers excellent diagnostics enabling open safety guards and system errors to be located quickly.
- Performance Level e
- Up to 32 series circuits without leaving the PL e
- High coding level according to draft DIN EN ISO 14119
- An external monitoring device is not necessary
- Connection of a return circuit and start button is possible
- Output current up to 250 mA per safety output
- Large diagnostic possibility
- 3 LEDs for status information of the CSMS
- Switching distance: 13 mm
- Dimensions: 110 mm x 30 mm x 15 mm
- IP 67
- Safety series circuits of up to 32 CSMS up to PL e / SIL 3 (category 4)
- Cost reduction as there is no need of any additional external monitoring
- Easy to use as manual or automatic start is possible with the same CSMS
- Future Safety included as the CSMS correspond to the draft of DIN EN ISO 14119 (which supersedes the EN 1088) concerning individual coding (high coding level)
- Economic system installation as M12 Connectivity reduces installation time and therefore reduces cost
- Time-saving as no wiring errors are possible
- Time-saving because of system status indication via the diagnostic interface
- CSMS is tolerant to misalignment reducing cost of guarding
Get the Latest Flash player.