MINIATURE FILTERS, BREATHERS, & MUFFLERS
Product Announcement from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
Beswick Engineering offers a full range of miniature sintered filters, breathers and mufflers, ideal for keeping foreign material from entering a fluid circuit or reducing exhaust and inlet noise in applications with very limited space.
Features and Specifications:
Several standard configurations are available including:
- 10-32 external to 10-32 internal thread
- 10-32 external thread to barb
- M5 external to M5 internal thread
- Muffler fittings are also available with 1/16", 1/8", and 1/4" NPT threads.
Don't see the configuration you need in our catalog? Sintered disk filters and screens can be installed into almost any standard fitting body containing an external 10-32 or M5 thread. Speak with a Beswick applications engineer to discuss your requirements.
Other Options Include:
Multiple Filtration Levels Available
- Sintered breathers and filters available in 5, 20, and 40 micron sizes.
- A 43 micron wire mesh screen is also available, for applications where flow restriction must be minimized.
- Sintered mufflers are offered in the 5 and 40 micron sizes.
Filter Material Options
- Electroless Nickel Plated Bronze
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel
O-ring Seal Materials: Buna-N, EPDM, Viton®, Silicone, Fluorosilicone, Teflon®, Chemraz®
- medical and dental equipment,
- laboratory equipment,
- semiconductor manufacturing equipment,
- hydrogen fuel cells,
- aerospace equipment,
- packaging machinery,
- industrial robots,
- and many more…
Have questions about this product? Feel free to contact us and ask to speak with one of our degreed mechanical engineers in that applications engineering department.
Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
284 Ocean Rd., Greenland, NH 03840
Beswick Engineering specializes in high-performance miniature fluid power components.
Download the expanded 2009-2010 catalog here: http://www.beswick.com/resources/catalogue.