THREE-STAGE DIAPHRAGM HIGH PRESSURE REGULATOR
Product Announcement from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
Beswick Engineering's miniature three-stage diaphragm high pressure regulator "PRD3HP" weighs approximately 79 grams in brass is about 1" in diameter and has been selected as a 2009 Design News Golden Mousetrap - Best Product Finalist! It accurately reduces inlet pressures as high as 3,000 psi down to an outlet pressure range of 0-30 psi and is especially suited to low pressure regulation such as ½ psi with minimal droop or rise, even with wide swings in inlet pressure. The PRD3HP eliminates the need for two pressure regulators (one to reduce the high pressure to an intermediate pressure and a second pressure regulator to reduce the intermediate pressure to the low pressure).
· Outlet Pressure Range (0-5psi, 0-10psi, 0-20psi, or 0-30 psi)
· O-ring Seals and Diaphragm Material (Buna-N, EPDM, or Viton® )
· Standard or Panel Mount Body (10-32)
· Adjustment Style (Screwdriver, Knurled Knob, Hexagonal Lock Nut, Knurled Lock Nut)
· Hydrogen Fuel Cells,
· Medical and Dental Equipment,
· Laboratory Equipment,
· Ink Jet Print Engines,
· Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment.
· And many more…
The Beswick three-stage diaphragm regulator is an excellent choice if the inlet pressure will decay over time such as with hydrogen storage tanks commonly used in hydrogen fuel cell applications.
Beswick Engineering specializes in high-performance miniature fluid power components. Download the expanded 2009-2010 catalog here: http://www.beswick.com/resources/catalogue.php