Product Announcement from Bishop-Wisecarver Corporation
Bishop-Wisecarver Corporation, woman-owned manufacturer of the original DualVee® guide wheel and industry leader in guided motion technology, announces the availability of the recently revised HepcoMotion Precision Ring Track PRT2 system, an even more comprehensive range of ring slides, ring segments, bearings and ancillary components to suit the majority of rotary and track system applications that allow for imaginative and highly reliable technical solutions to be engineered.
The PRT product line, now available in stainless steel as standard, includes a wider range of sizes with lower and higher load capacities. This friction-free, debris-tolerant system also includes several new options which comprise of increased bearing and lubricator sizes, floating bearings, fixed center carriages with clamping brake, continuous bleed lubrication to reduce downtime, and the availability of pinions.
- Learn more about the PRT and PRT2 Expanded Precision Ring and Track Motion Options.
- NEW! PRT2 NOW AVAILABLE!
- Click here to download the product sheetClick here to view and download the NEWEST catalog
- Additinal Resources:
Five sizes of bearings are available in a variety of formats in both twin and double row configurations to suit most design requirements. The special raceway conformity and low radial clearance make these bearings specifically suited to ring slide applications.
Bishop-Wisecarver's Extensive Line of Products Include:
- DualVee® Guide Wheels and Components
- LoPro® Linear Actuator
- MinVee® Miniature Linear Slide
- UtiliTrak® Linear Guide
- DAPDU2 Double Acting Profile Unit
- DLS Driven Linear System
- DTS Driven Track System
- GV3 Linear Guidance and Transmission System
- HDCB Heavy Duty Compact Beam
- HDCS Heavy Duty Compact Screw
- HDLS Heavy Duty Driven Linear System
- HDRT Heavy Duty Ring Slides and Track System
- HDS Heavy Duty Slide System
- MHD Heavy Duty Track Roller Guidance System
- MCS Machine Construction System
- PDU2 Profile Driven Unit
- PRT Precision Ring and Track System
- PSD120 Profile Screw Driven Unit
- SBD Sealed Belt Drive
- Simple Select®
- SL2 Stainless Steel Based Slide System
- Linear Guides
- Actuated Linear Guides
- Rotary Guides and Systems
- Custom Solutions
- Aluminum Machine Framing
Why DualVee Technology?
Bishop-Wisecarver is recognized as the market leader for guide wheel technology. In 1967, Bud Wisecarver patented the DualVee Guide Wheel and started designing product based upon DualVee Motion Technology® (DMT). Three main components define DMT; the DualVee Guide Wheel, mating Vee profile track with patented mounting shoulder, and support bushings. DualVee Motion Technology is one of the most popular guided motion products due to its self cleaning action and self aligning track (mounting shoulder), resulting in an overall lower installation cost.
Learn More about DualVee Technology:
Get the Latest Flash player.