Product Announcement from Bishop-Wisecarver Corporation
HDS systems can be shipped as assembled units ready for installation. Mounting options include back plates and construction beam for V slides and flat tracks. Specify which guide type is required in each location, and the corresponding bearings desired. Additional accessories include gear racks and cap wipers, which increase the assembled unit's versatility and life, respectively
HepcoMotion HDS2, now available from Bishop-Wisecarver, adds larger capacity bearings, assembled carriages, two new sizes of construction beam, and a host of improved features to the proven HDS product line. The advanced HDS2 system offers system capacities up to 68kN, and provides flexibility for many sizes and types of heavy duty components to be interchanged. Stainless steel or corrosion resistant component options further enable HDS2 to satisfy most high load application requirements.
- Overview of the HDS2 - HepcoMotion® - Heavy Duty Slide System...
As the inventor of DualVee Motion Technology, Bishop-Wisecarver, together with our partner HepcoMotion, offers the widest range of guide wheel components in the world. Our component offering is suitable for numerous applications, such as machine designs that require incorporating a component or linear product into the machine structure. We also offer motor mounts to accommodate your drive needs. Carbon, stainless steel, and polymer versions are available to fit any application environment.
- DualVee® - DualVee provides users three different wheel options: Original V Bearing Guide Wheels, Studded V Bearing Guide Wheels, and patented Integral V Bearing Guide Wheels. Wheels then run on either Single Edge Track or Double Edge Track. Wheels are mounted using Journals and Bushings. Functionality and life of your DualVee system can be increased by incorporating any of our accessory items: Wheel Covers, Lubricators, Track Plate Assemblies, and Wheel Plate Assemblies.
- GV3 - The GV3 provides a wide array of precision linear guide components utilizing guide wheel and roller wheel technology. Slides are available in three different precision grades, ranging from completely ground surfaces to as-drawn quality, to fit performance and economic needs. Lubed-for-life guide wheels come in twin bearings, double row bearings, and compact slimline bearings. GV3 may be used as a simple guide or as a self-actuated rack or belt driven system. To view a list of compatible slide/bearing combinations, see the GV3 mix and match chart.
- HDS2 - The HDS2 Heavy Duty Slide System line adds assembled carriages, two new sizes of construction beam, and a host of improved features to the proven HDS product line. Three new larger bearing sizes up to 150mm provide even higher load capacity (up to 50kN each).
- SL2 - SL2 is a completely corrosion resistant linear guide featuring ground stainless steel slides and linear motion bearings. SL2 carriages are made from strong, yet light-weight aluminum alloy. SL2 slides may also be mounted to GV3 beams for further design versatility.
- PRT - Not all motion needs are linear, which is where PRT (Precision Ring and Track), DTS, and commercial product lines come in. The PRT line offers rotary systems, while the DTS line offers actuated rotary systems. For customers seeking a more economical rotary system not requiring high accuracy, the commercial series offers a great alternative.
- HDRT - HDRT combines the flexibility and function of the PRT Ring Slide and Track system with the size and strength of the HDS product line to support loads of up to 40kN (8,992 pounds).
- MadeWell® - Part of the new DualVee family of integral wheels, MadeWell crown rollers are available in steel (sizes 1, 2 and 3) or overmolded high performance polymer (sizes 0, 1 and 2). Like patent pending DualVee integral guide wheels, MadeWell crown rollers offer a one piece construction. The inner raceway is actually the stud (except on the smallest sizes).
- QuickTrak® - The new QuickTrak series clamp extrusion offers a quick and economical way to accurately mount DualVee track - in a fraction of the time required by existing methods.