Product Announcement from Bishop-Wisecarver Corporation
The LoPro® linear actuator from Bishop-Wisecarver Corporation has the lowest profile in its class - accomplished by mounting two lengths of hardened steel track to a low profile milled aluminum track plate. LoPro is available in four sizes and in belt, lead screw, ball screw and chain driven configurations. Built on the company's signature DualVee Motion Technology®, LoPro is a tough, cost effective, low friction system, capable of withstanding a wide range of operating environments. Track is easily joined, making long length systems possible. A wide range of custom options and accessories make LoPro a versatile, complete integrated package. Click here for LoPro Specifications...
- Overview of the LoPro® - Low Profile Linear Actuators...
- Download Complete LoPro Product Line Catalog (PDF - 5.85MB)
- Download CAD File
- LoPro® Frequently asked questions..
- Email us your specific application questions or for techical assistance - we are here to help you...
- Request a price quotation...
Click here for Application Stories
- Four sizes to accomodate axial loads from 222 lbs to 3,526 lbs (988N to 15,684N)
- Speeds up to 5.5 m/s
- Acceleration up to 5 g's
- Corrosion resistant versions availabe
- Low noise, low vibration
- Long lengths
- New motor mounts to fit ANY manufacturer's motor or gearbox
Bishop-Wisecarver's Extensive Line of Products Include:
- DualVee® Guide Wheels and Components
- LoPro® Linear Actuator
- MinVee® Miniature Linear Slide
- UtiliTrak® Linear Guide
- DAPDU2 Double Acting Profile Unit
- DLS Driven Linear System
- DTS Driven Track System
- GV3 Linear Guidance and Transmission System
- HDCB Heavy Duty Compact Beam
- HDCS Heavy Duty Compact Screw
- HDLS Heavy Duty Driven Linear System
- HDRT Heavy Duty Ring Slides and Track System
- HDS Heavy Duty Slide System
- MHD Heavy Duty Track Roller Guidance System
- MCS Machine Construction System
- PDU2 Profile Driven Unit
- PRT Precision Ring and Track System
- PSD120 Profile Screw Driven Unit
- SBD Sealed Belt Drive
- Simple Select®
- SL2 Stainless Steel Based Slide System
- Linear Guides
- Actuated Linear Guides
- Rotary Guides and Systems
- Custom Solutions
- Aluminum Machine Framing
Why DualVee Technology?
Bishop-Wisecarver is recognized as the market leader for guide wheel technology. In 1967, Bud Wisecarver patented the DualVee Guide Wheel and started designing product based upon DualVee Motion Technology® (DMT). Three main components define DMT; the DualVee Guide Wheel, mating Vee profile track with patented mounting shoulder, and support bushings. DualVee Motion Technology is one of the most popular guided motion products due to its self cleaning action and self aligning track (mounting shoulder), resulting in an overall lower installation cost.
Learn More about DualVee Technology:
- Harsh Environments
- Smooth Motion
- Low Noise
- Long Lengths
- Clean Room
- High Temperature
- Rotary Motion
- Best Practices
- Linear Motion Overview