Line Reactor LR3A
Product Announcement from Block USA, Inc.
Line reactor to minimize mains pollution, to reduce the reactive-power components and charging currents in the DC link capacitor and to improve the cos(phi).
- Rated voltage 3 x 400 Vac
- Short circuit voltage (uK) 4 %
- Rated current 3 x 90 ? 3 x 1600A
- Inductance 0.019 ? 14.700 mH
- Insulation class H
- Ambient temperature ?10° C to +40° C
- Degree of protection IP 00
- Use as line reactor, commutating reactor or PFC reactor
- Weight reduction through aluminum winding
- Ensuring the short?circuit voltage of 4 % to the mains
- Power harmonic damping
- Starting current limitation
- Increases the service life of consumers
- Low ripple
- Bridging voltage dips
- Peak current limitation
- Very good corrosion protection and low noise thanks to BLOCKIMPEX vacuum impregnation
- Integrated lifting rings
You have successfully added from to your part list.