Product Announcement from Brainboxes Limited
- Ports 1
- Protocol RS422/485
- Connector DB9 Connector - 9 Pin Male
- Tx FIFO Size 128
- Rx FIFO Size 256
- Operating Distance RS422/485 Standard (4000 ft : 1200 metres)
- Cable USB extender cable (0.25 metre ~ 1ft)
- Max Baud Rate 921,600
- Data Bits 7 or 8
- Parity Odd, Even, None, Mark or Space
- Stop Bits 1 or 2
- Tx/Rx Modes Full Duplex, Half Duplex Autogating
- PCB Layers 4
- Industrial Standard No
- Power Consumption 80mA @ 5V
- Product Weight 0.023 kg, 0.05 pounds
- Product Dimensions 89(l) x 35(w) x 20(h) mm, 3.50(l) x 1.38(w) x 0.79(h) inches
- Packaged Weight 0.125 kg, 0.28 pounds
- Packaged Dimensions 150(l) x 145(w) x 44(h) mm, 5.91(l) x 5.71(w) x 1.73(h) inches
- USB 2.0 480 Mb/s USB 2.0 data rates.
Windows XP 32 bit & 64 bit Editions, Linux, Windows Vista 32 bit & 64 bit Editions, Windows Server 2003 32 bit & 64 bit Editions, Windows Server 2008 32 bit & 64 bit Editions, Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit & 64 bit Editions, Mac OS X
Established in 1984, Brainboxes is one of the leading Serial communication device developers and manufacturers in the World. Headquartered in Liverpool, UK, it has a team of highly qualified software and hardware designers, matched by a world-class in-house, volume manufacturing facility and a global distribution chain. Substantial investments in R&D and manufacturing have gained us a reputation for products that are easy to use, highly configurable and extremely reliable. Our in-house manufacturing facility gives us an unparalleled level of flexibility and control to meet even the tightest deadlines.
Brainboxes mission is to provide innovative data communication products to ensure customers can Connect, Configure and Control their serial devices. Using advanced design and manufacturing techniques we won the Manufacturing Institutes "Manufacturer of the Year Award 2007" and prestigious European Electronics Industry Awards, "Manufacturer of the Year 2005". Exceptional quality and reliability from Lean Six Sigma manufacturing processes have enabled Brainboxes to offer customers a lifetime warranty and free technical support for all serial products.