Product Announcement from Brainboxes Limited
- Ports 2
- Protocol RS232
- Connector DB9 Connector - 9 Pin Male
- Tx FIFO Size 128
- Rx FIFO Size 256
- Operating Distance EIA - RS232 Standard
- Cable 2 Port Cable: DB9 connector (9 Pin Male)
- Max Baud Rate 921,600
- Data Bits 7 or 8
- Parity Odd, Even, None, Mark or Space
- Stop Bits 1 or 2
- Flow Control RTS/CTS, DSR/DTR, XON/XOFF
- Tx/Rx Modes Point to Point
- Ruggedised No
- PCB Layers 4
- ExpressCard Width 34mm (fits both 34mm and 54mm ExpressCard slots)
- Power Consumption 90mA @ 3.3V
- Product Weight 0.038 kg, 0.08 pounds
- Product Dimensions 110(l) x 46(w) x 20(h) mm, 4.33(l) x 1.81(w) x 0.79(h) inches
- Packaged Weight 0.241 kg, 0.53 pounds
- Packaged Dimensions 150(l) x 40(w) x 145(h) mm, 5.91(l) x 1.57(w) x 5.71(h) inches
- USB 2.0 480 Mb/s USB 2.0 data rates.
Windows XP 32 bit & 64 bit Editions, Linux, Windows Vista 32 bit & 64 bit Editions, Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit & 64 bit Editions, Mac OS X
Our technical support team is on hand from 9am - 5pm (BST) to help with any technical issues you maybe having. They can help over the phone on +44 (0)151 220 2500 or by Remote Desktop Connection to resolve your issue quickly.
Brainboxes offer Remote Desktop support through Windows Live Messenger and Mikogo (Recommended). If you would like support through Remote Desktop please email Support for setup information.
Please fill in our Support Form and specify, in the "Description of Issue" box, that you require Remote Desktop Support from our in-house team.