Product Announcement from Brainboxes Limited
Ethernet to DIO device: 8 non-isolated digital input channels and 4 digital Type A Relay Outputs. Powerful ARM 80 MHz, 32 Bit CPU. Offers robust and intelligent 'control side' devices that provide the interface to systems on the 24V factory floor environment, commonly referred to as 'process side'.
The ED product range is designed for harsh environments. The digital output port line are implemented as protected output circuits, providing current overload and short circuit protection, voltage surge, overload and open circuit protection and over temperature protection to allow the widest possible usage and range of devices.
The outputs are good for driving hot and cold resistive loads, capacitive loads and inductive loads and are especially suited for loads with high inrush currents such as cold bulbs/lamps and motors. Typical applications are control and switching of AC and DC motors, Fans, relay drivers, pumps, Voltage Regulators and Battery Chargers, LEDs and Bulbs, Air Conditioning, Heaters and Solenoids.
- 8 Digital Inputs and 4 Form A Relays
- Drives high current and high voltage loads
- Ideal for inductive, capacitive & resistive loads
- Factory floor process control and automation
- Network enable your NuDAM/ADAM modules
- -30oC to +80oC Temperature range
- +5V to +30V DC Input Power