Product Announcement from Brookfield Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
The PVS Rheometer be used to simulate process conditionsfor small fluid samples in a laboratory benchtop environment. Applications include chemical compounds containing volatile materials, oil industry, drilling muds and fracturing fluids, processed foods, polymers and paints.
Any test sample requiring absolute viscosity measurement under totally enclosed conditions is a viable candidate.
Features and Benefits:
- Portable site-to-site mobility with 1' x 1' x 2' instrument footprint
- Designed to operate in severe environments with Hastelloy cups and bobs standard
- Quick and easy to operate
- Measures samples from vacuum to high pressure of up to 1000 psi
- Safety relief valve included
- Measures under temperature conditions: -40°C to +260°C
- RTD temperature sensor on the inner cylinder surface insures accurate sample temperature
- Runs test to API industry standard
- LSRV measurements to 0.2 sec-1
- Simulation of In-Process conditions:
- Down Hole
- Robust motor capable of speeds up to 1000 RPM
- Outside cylinder rotates at shear rates up to 1700 sec-1, spindle inside remains stationary
- Available with triple annulus geometry for increased sensitivity when measuring low viscosity fluids
- Quick and easy setup
- Complete with choice of spindle (bob), cup, Rheovision Software and computer
- Industrial standards