MT3809 Armored Variable Area FlowMeter (Rotameter)
Product Announcement from Brooks Instrument
Brooks Instrument, a world-leading provider of advanced flow, pressure, vacuum and level solutions, introduces an all-new Model MT3809 armored variable area (VA) flow meter, an instrument designed to perform effectively in extreme conditions in chemicals, petrochemicals, oil and gas, and LP gas applications.
The MT3809 provides unprecedented flexibility to use a single flow meter regardless of application, process configuration or flow rate.
- It works accurately across a vast range of operating temperatures — from -196ºC to 420ºC (-320ºF to 780ºF) — and at pressures to 1380 bar (20K psi). Even in demanding applications measuring gases, liquids and steam, the MT3809 delivers 2% full-scale/1.6 VDI accuracy.
- A low flow rate option is also available. The MT3809 is capable of accurately measuring flow rates as low as 5 L/h of air and 0.08 L/h of water with this option.
- The explosion-proof housing meets the most stringent hazardous-area classifications worldwide, and a flameproof option is available for IIC/Class 1 Division 1 locations.
- For further peace of mind, Brooks guarantees that the MT3809 can be built with specified country-of-origin materials.
- In addition to offering flexibility, the new MT3809 can help simplify design and maintenance, reducing downtime and saving money. Installation is fast and easy, construction is of rugged stainless steel, and weldneck flanges provide long-term durability in all configurations. No back pressure is needed for gas applications, and ASME sealing specifications are met with a standard gasket, eliminating the cost of custom gaskets.
View Product Brochure here