Product Announcement from Buck Research Instruments, LLC
The CR-4 is a chilled mirror hygrometer that uses a 3-stage thermoelectric cooler (TEC) to enable frost point measurements of as low as - 60°C, under favorable ambient conditions. Depending upon ambient temperature, it can measure dew points as high as 60°C.
- Calibration Standard
- Portable reference
- 3 Stage Thermoelectric Cooler
- Dew/Frost Range: -60 to +60 °C *
- Humidity scale oC, oF dew/frost point
- Moisture concentration in PPMv with optional pressure sensor and 0.01 to 100 %RH with optional temperature sensor
- 90 °C Depression
- Resolution: 0.01 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.1 °C
- Sample Flow Rate: 0.25 to 3 liters/min
- Sample Pressure: 0 to 150 psia
- 0 to 10v and 4-20 mA Scaleable Analog Output
- RS232 Serial I/O
- Dimensions: 8x9x10 inches, ( 20 x 23 x 25 cm). Weight: approx. 4 kg (without batteries).
- Power Requirement: 110 - 240 vac @ 50/60 Hz or rechargeable battery pack for 6 hours continuous use
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate
*Dependent upon ambient temperature.