Product Announcement from Buck Research Instruments, LLC
Buck Research Instruments' CR-3 Cryogenic Hygrometer utilizes a closed cycle cryocooler, but differs in that it cannot be used on aircraft. The CR-3 is specifically designed for long-term, continuous-use applications where the instrument will be mounted in a fixed location such as a laboratory.
Cryocooler lifetime is greatly extended for the CR-3. Typically, MTBF is over 100,000 hours for the cooler.
· Special sample chamber and mirror assembly for toxic and corrosive gases
· Helium-leak checked
· RS-232 port, in addition to voltage, current and alarm outputs
· Dew/frost point temperature -120 to +30°C
· Lowest Concentration ppbv
· Sea Level <1
· 100 psig (7.8 bar) <.5
Reading Accuracy °C
· Entire Range ±0.1°C
· Concentration ±2%
Typical Response Time: 10-20 seconds
· Temperature -40 to +60°C
· Pressure, psia (bar) 5 to 115 psia (0.3 to 7.8 bar)
· Air/Gas flow range 0.2 to 3 liters/min
Cooling Mechanism: Kleemenko Cycle Cryocooler
· Standard 115 vac, 60Hz, <250W
· Optional 220-240 vac, 50-60Hz
· Outputs 0-10V, 4-20mA, Alarm, RS-232
Note: These are approximate specifications. Exact performance will vary depending on installation and operating environment. The right to make technical changes is reserved.