Product Announcement from Buflovak LLC
Vacuum Rotary Dryers are good for low temperature drying of materials requiring agitation and recovery of solvents. Jacketed cylinder has internal revolving agitator. Agitator mixes products with minimum of tumbling and dusting.
- Highly effective for low temperature drying of materials that permit agitation
- Solvents released during drying can be recovered
- Used for drying of press cake, filter cake, and materials that require agitation and recovery of solvents
- Conventional vacuum rotary dryer consists of jacketed cylinder heated by steam or hot water, charge and discharge opening, and internal revolving agitator
- Straight or helical faced blades, mounted on agitator shaft, thoroughly mix material with shearing action
- Power consumption is reduced
- Tumbling and dusting are minimized
- Discharge of dry material is accelerated by agitator
- Drying time can be further shortened by heated center tube and paddle arms
- Other features include outboard bearings, internally sealed stuffing boxes, and counter-weighted hinged discharge doors with locking devices and dust-tight housing
- Charge lifting mechanism and guilt-in spray nozzles to flush dryer can be furnished
- Standard or customized sizes can be utilized
- Mechanical support skids are available for vacuum rotary dryers
Contact us today for a quote!