Product Announcement from Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc.
Dr. Eddy has four scales built into the meter: three scales for FCI and one scale for flow rate. FCI Scales are selectable and correspond to cooling line inside diameter: 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2". Flow rate scale can be referenced quickly for additional functionality.
Water and Energy Conservation
Dr. Eddy is not just a flowmeter, but a tool to help conserve cooling water resources. In injection molding applications, many mold operators try to maximize the flow of water through their cooling systems to ensure turbulent flow. Doing so increases energy costs for pumping more water than necessary through the system. This practice may also limit the amount of cooling water available for additional presses on the same cooling circuit.
Features and Benefits
- Brass or Reinforced Nylon Ends with 1/4" or 3/8" NPT or British Parallel Threads
- Scales in English or Metric Units
- Polysulfone Sight Glass
- Standard Dual-Scale Temperature Gauge
- Optional Quick-Disconnect Fittings
- Max. Operating Temperature: 210°F/99°C
- Max. Pressure: 100 psi/6.9 bar
- US Patent No. 7,549,348
Ask about a 10% Glycol scale for Dr. Eddy®!
Get the Latest Flash player.