Product Announcement from Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc.
SMARTFLOW® Flow Regulators provide a unique, leak-free, single-point manual flow control. This regulator incorporates the proven mechanical flowmeter and integral needle valve in a compact design. Few moving parts improve reliability and leak-free operation. Used singly or in combination with a water manifold, the flow regulator allows manual control of individual cooling water lines.
Features and Benefits
- Compact size well-suited to small locations
- ¼" to ½" inlet size, 3/8" outlet
- 1.5, 2.5, and 8 gpm, 10 and 30 lpm flow ranges are available
- Rugged construction provides years of dependable service
- 210°F (99°C) temperature rating allows installation into a wide range of applications.
- Optional temperature gauge
- Easy installation in any position without extra brackets or hardware.
- Manually control multiple cooling zones on a single tool with ganged installation on a return manifold.
- Materials are suitable for use in most cooling water lines