Product Announcement from Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc.
Versaswitch® Limit Switch is easily installed into a 5/8-24 female thread. The switch actuates when 3.5 lbs of force is applied to the plunger. Actuation height is adjusted by threading the switch to the correct position in the installation. The switch is held in place via a lockwasher and hex nut. SPDT snap action switch provides a simple positive indication of the mold or core location.
Features and Benefits
- Prevents costly mold damage
- Fits behind core
- Simply screw into 5/8 - 24 UNEF mounting hole
- Very economical to install
- One million cycle mechanical life
- Adjustable operating point
- Electrical capacity at 240V AC
5 Amps Resistive, 3 Amps Inductive
- 6' wire leads stripped and tinned
- Optional aluminum mounting bracket speeds installation
- Anodized Aluminum & Epoxy Body
- Stainless Steel Plunger
- Stainless Steel Lockwasher & Nut
- 22 AWG Wire leads
To request more information, please click here to email us!