Product Announcement from CCI Thermal Technologies Inc.
Ruffneck™ AH Series Advanced Horizontal Unit Heaters are designed for rugged industrial applications and can be used with a variety of heat transfer fluids such as steam, circulating hot water, and glycol heating systems or in liquid cooling applications, including flash stream condensers, lube oil coolers, pump seal coolers and more. Explosion-proof models suitable for hazardous locations are also available on custom order.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- models range from 115-440V and 6,000-1,200,000 BTU/hr
- maximum operating pressure of 450 psi; maximum operating temperature of 650°F
- 1.5" NPT male inlet and outlet connections for reduced costs and easy installation; other connections available (check factory for availability)
- extruded aluminum louvers provide two-way directional control of discharge air
- bolt-together cabinet offers easy, convenient maintenance and cleaning without disturbing the mounting arrangement or electrical connections
- optional Heresite® coating available for demanding corrosive environments
- heavy gauge embossed, high performance fan blade for long life and improved air flow
- epoxy powder coated, split fan guard for safety and easy replacement
- UL-listed and/or CSA-approved motors; TEFC or explosion-proof available
- all models are Canadian CRN approved