Product Announcement from CCI Thermal Technologies Inc.
Caloritech™ and Ruffneck™ Explosion-Proof Duct Heaters are designed for heating air or gases in hazardous environments where potentially explosive substances are present, such as oil refineries, coal mines, petrochemical plants and sewage treatment plants. They use heavy walled carbon steel finned tubular (Calrod® Type)* elements with nickel plated finish to provide safe, efficient, low temperature heat transfer.
Features and benefits include:
- painted steel duct with mounting holes for attachment to the duct section
- patented x-Max® terminal housing for easy access to wiring terminal connection
- approved for mounting in horizontal duct section
- available in three sizes, with either a single or double bank of heating modules
- available with T2D, T3A or T3B hazardous area temperature codes
- available in wattages up to 50kW
- differential pressure switch
- factory-installed high limit sensing thermocouples
- optional features include transition sections, stainless steel duct section, mechanical temperature control, special temperature code, outlet air thermostat and outlet air thermocouple