Product Announcement from CCI Thermal Technologies Inc.
The Cata-Dyne™ Line Heater is designed to increase the temperature of gaseous fluids to avoid hydrates formation during pressure drop. Applications across the oil and gas industry include heating high pressure natural gas prior to pressure reduction to prevent hydrates formation, heating fuel gas for natural gas fired turbines and heating thick oils to improve ease of distribution.
Each unit consists of Cata-Dyne™ gas catalytic heaters mounted within a self-contained stainless steel structure. Heaters are strategically positioned to apply direct infrared heat at a pre-determined thermal density to an interior offset serpentine tube heat exchanger.
Features and benefits include:
- uniform diameter offset serpentine configuration is designed to promote high velocity turbulent flow resulting in maximum transfer of energy to the gas stream
- Cata-Dyne™ gas catalytic heaters provide infrared energy through a chemical reaction, resulting in a quieter heating system
- does not require the use of glycol to transfer heat
- flanged and serpentine tube heat exchanger is designed for quick installation
- all Cata-Dyne™ gas catalytic heaters and unit enclosures are made from stainless steel, limiting corrosion and maintenance
- automatic units feature custom-engineered control panels with PLC controlled systems; heat is applied only when required, and at the rate required, reducing operating costs
- designed for use in Class I, Division 1 or 2, Group D hazardous locations
To learn more about the benefits, features and specifications of Cata-Dyne™ Line Heaters click on the Product Details link on the right or e mail us with your inquiries