Product Announcement from CCI Thermal Technologies Inc.
The Caloritech™ Digital Indicating Temperature Control for Immersion Heaters combines the benefits of an electronic temperature controller with the reliability of Caloritech™'s proven immersion heaters in one simple package. This option provides precise temperature control with real-time, continuous process temperature indication for easy monitoring of critical process operating conditions. The compact integral controller is a cost effective solution, eliminating the need for a separate process control monitoring station.
Features and benefits include:
- digital indicating display of operating temperature and setpoint
- externally adjustable temperature setting
- two standard temperature ranges: -15°C to 50°C (0°F to 125°F) and 50°C to 120°C (125°F to 250°F)
- impact resistant tempered glass
- x-Max® anodized aluminum enclosure
- multiple conduit entries
- terminal block for convenient wiring connection
- available for use on immersion heaters including screwplug heaters, flange heaters and tank immersion heaters