Product Announcement from Campbell Scientific, Inc.
The CR3000 Micrologger® is a self-contained, rugged datalogger that can measure most sensor types directly, communicate via modems, control external devices, and store both data and programs in either non-volatile Flash memory or battery-backed SRAM.
The CR3000 has an integral, 8-line, alphanumeric display and power supply. A battery-backed, real-time clock and 4M of nonvolatile data storage is included. The CR3000 is available with a sealed rechargeable battery base, an alkaline base, or in a low-profile version without batteries.
- Compact, self-contained datalogger
- Built-in alphanumeric keyboard and display
- 2M Flash for operating system
- 4M battery-backed SRAM for CPU use, program storage, and data storage
- Data format: table
- Available operating systems: PakBus®
- Software support: Short Cut, PC200W, LoggerNet 3.2 or higher, or PC400 1.3 or higher; software not included
- Analog inputs: 28 single-ended or 14 differential, individually configured
- Pulse counters: 4
- Switched voltage excitations: 4
- Switched current excitations: 3
- Control/digital I/O ports: 8
- Continuous analog outputs: 2
- Serial I/O port (CS I/O): 1
- RS-232 Port: 1
- Scan rate: 100 Hz
- Analog voltage resolution: to 0.33 uV
- A/D bits: 16
- Programming: CRBasic
- Data Storage: Table
- Baud Rate Maximum: 115200