3M™ Bright Silver Polyester Label OFM2802
Product Announcement from Can-Do National Tape
- Specially topcoated for print receptivity with most film ink systems and thermal transfer printing.
- Adhesive dry ingredients are listed by FDA as indirect food contact additives when used in food packing with minimum opportunity for exposure. See 21 CFR 175.105.
- UL recognized for indoor/outdoor use UL file MH11410.
- Adhesive offers good UV resistance and excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including polyolefins.
- Liner is designed for high-speed die cutting and matrix stripping. This liner has been remoisturized after silicone coating to restabilize the sheet and reduce side curl, an excellent choice for perforation and fanfold applications.
Gloss topcoat is designed to be printable with a variety of film inks and thermal transfer ribbons. The following inks and thermal transfer ribbons have been evaluated and found to give excellent adhesion when tested with 3M™ Tape 610 and 3M™ Tape 810. However, press conditions vary and proper evaluation using your specific conditions is critical and highly recommended for successful ink and ribbon adhesion.
- Nameplates and product ID labels.
- Durable goods, power tools, equipment and machinery, lawn and garden.
Store under normal conditions of 70°F (21°C) and 50% relative humidity. To minimize the effects of humidity on the products, package the die-cut and printed stock in polyethylene bags. Low density polyethylene (2-4 mils) can help prevent humidity penetration.
To obtain best performance, use this product within two years from the date of manufacture.
All statements, technical information and recommendations contained in this document are based upon tests or experience that 3M believes are reliable. However, many factors beyond 3M's control can affect the use and performance of a 3M product in a particular application, including the conditions under which the product is used and the time and environmental conditions in which the product is expected to perform. Since these factors are uniquely within the user's knowledge and control, it is essential that the user evaluate the 3M product to determine whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user's method of application.
WARRANTY AND LIMITED REMEDY:
Unless stated otherwise in 3M's product literature, packing inserts or product packing for individual products, 3M warrants that each 3M product meets the applicable specifications at the time 3M ships the product. Individual products may have additional or different warranties as stated on product literature, package inserts or product packages. 3M MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING, CUSTOM OR USAGE OF TRADE. User is responsible for determining whether the 3M product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user's application. If the 3M product is defective within the warranty period, your exclusive remedy and 3M's and seller's sole obligation will be, at 3M's option, to replace the product or refund the purchase price.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Except where prohibited by law, 3M and seller will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the 3M product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including warranty, contract, negligence or strict liability.