Carbolite's 300°C Industrial Ovens
Product Announcement from Carbolite
Carbolite's range of general purpose ovens are built to a well proven design which combines excellent performance and reliability while contributing towards energy savings.
Our 300 C industrial ovens can be constructed in a vertical or horizontal orientation and is available in three different chamber sizes. These oven chambers incorporate adjustable ventilation and exhaust vent and are constructed with long-life, high efficiency mineral insulated metal sheathed heating elements.
- Three different chamber volumes to choose from.
- 300 °C (572°F) maximum operating temperature.
- Select from either vertical (A Series) or horizontal (B Series) design format.
- Vertical designs have controls positioned on top with single left side-hinged door.
- Horizontal designs have double side-hinged doors and controls positioned on side.
- Powerful fan and air guide system provides excellent temperature uniformity throughout the work chamber.
- Polished stainless steel inner chamber is easy to clean and resistant to corrosion.
- Long-life high efficiency mineral insulated metal sheathed heating elements.
- Oven chamber incorporates adjustable ventilation and exhaust vent.
- Oven door is fitted with resilient woven glass fiber seal.
- Positive latch door closure provides effective thermal seal of chamber.
- Choice of 301 or programmable controls.
- Extensive range of options and customization available
To request more information, please click here!