Product Announcement from Carbolite
400°C, 500°C, & 600°C High Temperature Industrial Ovens
Many heating processes, such as tempering, glass annealing, preheating and stress relieving demand the use of an oven capable of operating efficiently at temperatures up to 600 °C.
The Carbolite range of high temperature ovens has been specially developed to meet these requirements. In an effort to ensure maximum temperature uniformity throughout the chamber each of these ovens include a power fan and air guide system.
Carbolite's High Temperature Laboratory Ovens are available in three different chamber sizes, each with maximum operating temperatures of 400°C, 500°C and 600°C.
- Three chamber sizes to choose from.
- 400°C (752°F), 500°C (932°F) and 600°C (1112°F) maximum operating temperatures.
- Powerful fan and air guide system provides excellent temperature uniformity throughout the work chamber.
- Temperature Stability: Better than ± 0.5°C.
- Stainless steel inner chamber is convenient to clean and resistant to corrosion.
- Long-life mineral insulated metal sheathed heating elements.
- Each oven is provided with perforated stainless steel shelves for convenient loading and unloading.
- An adjustable 1.5 inch diameter chamber exhaust vent is located on top of oven.
- Efficient fibrous insulation provides safe outer case temperatures.
- Side hinged door provides access to full width of chamber when open.
- Positive latch door closure provides effective thermal seal of chamber.
- Choice of 301 or optional programmable controls
- Multiple built-in options available.
To request more information, please click here!