Product Announcement from Carling Technologies, Inc.
The PC-Series combines the ground fault protection of a GFCI with the familiar over-current tripping characteristics of a standard circuit breaker.
By utilizing the hydraulic magnetic principle, these breakers are able to withstand exposure to extreme heat or cold while offering peak performance.
The PC-Series is suitable for:
- AC branch ground fault protection - a single circuit solution
- AC main ground fault protection for a boat's entire AC electrical system
- Portable generator ground fault protection
Key Benefits of the PC-Series:
- Increases safety around boats and marinas
- Protects against electrical shock hazards in areas near water
- Protects against defects in the wires & conductors
- Reduces fire and shock hazards from defects in permanently installed appliances such as water heaters, battery chargers, lighting fixtures, etc.
- Detects lower level ground faults which do not trip ordinary circuit breakers, but can lead to fires, and shock hazards for boating occupants