Product Announcement from CARLO GAVAZZI Automation Components
Carlo Gavazzi is proud to introduce its expanded line of three-phase power supplies. The SPD Series 3-Phase Switch-Mode Power Supplies are offered in 120, 240, 480 and 960 watt outputs, with an adjustable 24 VDC output voltage.
- Input range of 340–575 VAC and 480–820 VDC
- 24VDC output, with 12 or 48V on some types
- Up to 93% efficiency
- Capable of being powered by Single and Bi-phase input voltage
- Output voltage adjustable via potentiometer
- Two year warranty
- Power factor correction standard
- Parallel connection standard 240, 480 and 960W
- Simple, secure DIN rail installation
- 960W offered with Current Sharing that automatically shifts power between paralleled power supplies to meet demand requirements
- Power "ON" and "READY" LEDs
- Power ready relay contacts signal presence or lack of nominal 24VDC output power
The SPD Three Phase Power Supplies are cULus listed, and carry the TUV, CE and RoHS marks, your assurance of a high quality and safe product. They are available from Carlo Gavazzi's North American network of sales offices, distributors or www.GavazziOnline.com.
About Carlo Gavazzi: