Product Announcement from Carrier Vibrating Equipment, Inc.
Carrier vibrating fluid bed sand coolers are designed to cool hot return sand to temperature and moisture levels ideal for mulling.
1. Water Addition
3. Cooling in Fluid Bed
- Evaporative cooling process provides maximum thermal efficiency.
- Fluidization with vibration mixes and turns the sand bed, eliminating hot spots.
- Because the sand moisture is evaporated while cooling, the cool sand is consistent in temperature and moisture.
- Air volume controls regulate and maintain supply and exhaust air volumes at a constant pre-set level to prevent fines entrainment and sand weepage.
- Continuous plenum discharge incorporates a double seal to discharge weepage sand if loss of supply air should occur.
- Special hood design minimizes dusting and produces more uniform exhaust velocities.
- Consistent return sand temperature and moisture content.
- Minimal maintenance - there are no moving parts in contact with the sand.
Contact us at (502) 969-3171 or visit our website http://www.carriervibrating.com/
Get the Latest Flash player.