Spiral Elevators for Compact Footprint
Product Announcement from Carrier Vibrating Equipment, Inc.
The Carrier spiral elevator is a versatile unit for elevating small to medium size products within a compact footprint.
- Units are designed to elevate a variety of bulk solids without spilling or jamming parts.
- Available in diameters up to 11 feet and heights up to 60 feet.
- Process capability for drying or cooling the product while elevating.
- High temperature designs available for handling materials up to 1500 deg. F.
- Available in brute force or natural frequency design.
- Adjustable stroke and angle of attack for retention time control.
- Water or steam-jacketed trough designs available.
- Product contact surfaces can be Plasma or Teflon coated for handling of sticky product.
- U.S.D.A. (3A) food and dairy grade clean up available.
- Choice of construction materials: metal alloys or stainless steel.
- Easy installation, low maintenance, and minimum downtime.
Contact us at (502) 969-3171 or visit our website http://www.carriervibrating.com/