Product Announcement from Carrier Vibrating Equipment, Inc.
The Tornesh dryer is an innovative drying device combining many of the benefits of fluid bed and flash drying. The unit can process wet solids ranging in size from 1 micron up to 1/2 inch diameter.
- Direct-type dryer capable of drying wet solids for multiple industries including food, dairy, pharmaceutical, grains, solid chemicals, minerals and ores.
- Materials to be dried fall to the bottom plenum of the unit and begin to swirl in a cyclonic pattern like a tornado. As moisture is removed from the product, it becomes lighter and eventually is entrained in the upward hot gas stream.
- Unit can be used as a primary dryer or pre-dryer in a multi-stage system.
- Provides much longer retention time than a Flash dryer allowing for lower discharge moisture.
- No internal moving parts - easy to clean and maintain. Adjustable retention time for precise process control.
- Process gas can be recirculated to reduce emissions, save energy, or recover vapors.
- Complete system flexibility.
- Less floor space requirements and ease of installation.
- Furnished through a license agreement with NARA Machinery Company, Ltd., Japan - a world-class leader in Fluidized Bed technology.
Contact us at (502) 969-3171 or visit our website http://www.carriervibrating.com/
Get the Latest Flash player.