Product Announcement from Century Spring Corp.
Century Spring Corp. (CSC) maintains the most comprehensive assortment of die springs springs in the industry. Die springs are an excellent way to apply maximum loads with minimal solid height. Because they are wound with rectangular or D-shaped wire, die springs most often achieve longer cycle-life than round wire compression springs.
- Rectangular and D-shaped material range: .039"x.070" to .365"x.460"
- Hole diameter (O.D.) from 3/8" to 2.50"
- Rod diameter (I.D.) from 3/16" to 1.50"
- Materials: oil-tempered and chrome alloy
- Finish: Lightly coated with water-based paint for identification purposes (oil-tempered die springs are plain, no finish)
- Suited for high-static or shock-load requirements and maximum cycle life