Extension Springs and Spring Anchors
Product Announcement from Century Spring Corp.
Extension springs, often referred to as 'pull springs', are primarily used to retract a load from its extended position; they can be applied to opening or closing a mechanism. Century Spring Corp. (CSC) maintains the largest stock of extension springs, all available for immediate shipment.
- Round wire range: .007" to .375"
- Outside diameter (O.D.) from .063" to 2.50"
- Materials: music wire, stainless, hard-drawn, oil-tempered
- Hook styles: machine, across center, double full loop, side and extended
- Finishes: zinc, gold irridite, black oxide, tinned, none and passivated (upon req.)
- Specified wind direction (right/left) available as a custom order
Century Spring Anchors can be the quickest, and most efficient and economical way to secure the ends of an extension spring. Put your extension spring to work with CSC's economical, adjustable, rugged and easy to use anchors. Fine tune your loads with minimum trouble. Spring anchors are made of 302 stainless and C-12114 steel with a black oxide finish.