ULTRA LOUD Series Piezoelectric Alarms
Product Announcement from Challenge Electronics
Challenge Electronics offers a full line of Ultra Loud, Lower Frequency, Panel Mounted, and Piezoelectric Alarms. The Ultra Loud Series has multiple ratings for Harsh Environment (waterproof,corrosion resistant,flame retardant).
The ULTRA LOUD SERIES Piezoelectric Alarms features:
- A low sound frequency of 2,100 Hz.
- 108 dB(A) at 2 feet (61cm)
- Operating Voltage of 5-15 Vdc and 6-28 Vdc
- Relatively LOW Current, Maximum of 100mA
- Small Plastic Case, 1.4" (35.6mm) Diameter 1.4" (35.6mm) Long
- Reliable Piezoelectric/Solid State construction
Wide Range of Alarm Styles:
- Continuous Tone
- Intermittent Tone with 1 or 3 Pulses per second
- Warble Tone with 1 or 3 Pulses per second
- Siren Tone
- Staccato Tone
- Whoop Tone
- Dual Function, Intermittent with 1 or 3 Pulses per second and Continuous Tones
- Dual Function, Warble with 1 or 3 Pulses per second and Continuous Tones
Ratings and Compliances:
- EMC/EMI/EMS/RF Compliance
- Extended Storage Temperature -40°C to +105°C
- Flame Retardant Plastic
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Diaphragm
- Hermetically Sealed Alarm
- Withstands Exposure to Salt Spray, Per ASTM B117
- Water Proof and Dust Exposure Safe, per IP-68 & NEMA 3R, 4X, and 12, with Optional Gasket
- RoHS Compliance
- ISO 9001 Certified.
Standard Termination available with: 0.25 Quick Disconnect Blades, Blades with 6-32 Stainless Steel Screws, or 18 AWG 5" (12.7cm) Long GXL Automotive Wire Leads
Additional Customizations are available.
For more audio products, click here