EZ-Lab Software for Advanced Analysis & Reporting
Product Announcement from Chemsultants International Network, Inc.
EZ-Lab Data Management software interfaces with all of ChemInstruments' load cell based testing platforms. The software is a very simple and intuitive way to get more out of your testing equipment. EZ-Lab Data Management software provides test data results in report-ready format. This easy to use software provides powerful statistical analysis and reporting capabilities on any Microsoft Windows based personal computer.
EZ-Lab Software Benefits
- One main screen contains all commands to easily setup and operate each machine
- Test data is automatically graphed upon test completion
- Pertinent data points are highlighted on the graph page for easy reference
- Files are automatically saved in the root directory for security purposes
- Files may also be saved anywhere on a local network
- Test data files are transferable across networks and the Internet
- Test results can be shared in Adobe .PDF file format.
- Up to 5 graphs can be overlaid for comparison purposes
- Up to 99 tests can be tabulated for statistical analysis
- Convert EZ-Lab files into Microsoft Excel files with one click
- Graph cropping feature provides more detailed analysis and selected views
- Previous tests are always available for review
EZ-Lab Data Management software can be used with the following test equipment:
Adhesion / Release, Tensile / Compression, Probe Tack, Loop Tack, High Speed Release, 90° Peel Adhesion, 180° Peel Adhesion, Coefficient of Friction, High Speed Unwind, Burst / Perforation, Probe Material Analyzer, Dynamic Shear.
- Personal Computer operating Microsoft Windows 2000 or newer
- 4 MB of RAM
- Pentium processor, 200 MHZ or higher
- RS-232 COM port or USB with converter to RS-232
- 3MB of hard drive space
EZ-Lab Data Management software provides a complete testing and reporting platform for R&D, QC, and shop floor testing and data management. Combined with any of our pieces of testing equipment, this software is a very powerful addition to any lab that requires advanced data management and reporting for traceability or ISO purposes.
Select a location to save the zip file and click "Save". When the download is complete, open the downloaded zip file by double-clicking on it. Double-click the setup.exe file to start the installation process and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.