Product Announcement from Chemsultants International Network, Inc.
The Swing Arm Sample Die Cutter is ideal for producing samples from paper, film, foil, label, tape and a wide variety of other materials. The Die Cutter employs a safe, manually operated, cam actuated cutting stroke to produce samples with standard Steel Rule and Clicker dies. It is simple to use and eliminates the risk of injury associated with hammering hand held dies when making samples.
- Rugged construction, capable of withstanding the abuse of the production environment
- Quick and easy to operate and maintain
- Upper platen dimensions of 8" x 8" (20 cm x 20 cm
- Lower platen dimensions of 9" x 11" (23 cm x 28 cm)
- Long-life and replaceable lower platen cutting pad made of nylon
- Easy adjustment for stroke and height changes
- Upper platen and leverage arm swing away for easy access during setup
- Mounts to work table for hazard free operation
- Dies available on request, but not included with the unit