Product Announcement from Chroma Technology Corp.
Heliophor pumped phospor light system for quantitative live cell fluorescence imaging.
- User-exchangeable wavelength modules.
- High intensity, ultrastable output over system lifetime.
- <10 microsecond rise and fall times.
- Advanced digital I/O and onboard macro capabilities.
- High speed digital control
PhotoFluor II high powered ultra-stable light source for quantitative fluorescence imaging.
- Intensity exceeds that of a typical 120W lamp
- Intensity rivals that of a standard 100W mercury arc, without the problems associated with arc lamps.
- Combines a powerful self-aligning 200W metal halide lamp with a sputtered IR-blocking optic
- Delivers exceptional light output from 340nm to 650nm.
You have successfully added from to your part list.