Compact Test Chamber for Rapid Cycling
Product Announcement from Cincinnati Sub-Zero
Cincinnati Sub-Zero's (CSZ) MicroClimate® 3 test chambers are designed for rapid heating & cooling rates all in a small footprint with a cooling transition rate of 5°C/min. Ideal for testing small electronics, components & assemblies, this product line is designed to meet basic to accelerated temperature cycling requirements and six different models to choose from.
Available in temperature with optional humidity simulating a full range of temperature and humidity conditions from -73°C to 190°C and optional humidity from 10% to 95% RH. This model includes the most requested features including:
- Programmable Controller
- RS-232 Computer Interface
- 3" Access Port
- Demineralizer filter purifies water and electronic humidity sensor provides accuracy and reliability with minimal maintenance on humidity models
- Compact size saves valuable floor space
- Includes a one year part and labor warranty for the best warranty in the industry
- 115V or 230V models are available in 50Hz or 60 Hz.
Cincinnati Sub-Zero (CSZ) is an ISO-9001 certified company with over 70 years of industry experience in providing environmental testing solutions. We offer a complete line of standard and built-to-order environmental test chambers including temperature cycling chambers, temperature & humidity chambers, thermal shock chambers (air and liquid), altitude chambers, stress screening systems, combined temperature/humidity and vibration chambers low temperature freezers, custom liquid chillers, dust chambers, other custom systems.