High Performance Large Capacity Test Chambers
Product Announcement from Cincinnati Sub-Zero
New Test Chambers Offer Larger Capacities and Higher Performance
Cincinnati Sub-Zero's Z-Plus temperature and/or humidity test chambers are now available in larger sizes and performance packages. These environmental chambers are ideal for basic to accelerated stress testing. CSZ Z-Plus chambers include more features at no extra cost with the addition of user-friendly enhancements such as:
- Roll out shelves support large product loads without tipping for easier product access.
- CSZ EZT-550 Touch Screen Controller included for easy operation and to reduce programming time.
- Utilizes drop down menus for fast set-up.
- Data logging with data access, graphical trending and remote PC viewer
- At-a-glance view of what is going on in the chamber from across the lab.
- Remote software allows you to monitor & control from your desktop
- Patented Tundra® single-stage cooling system achieves -45°C with larger live loads and better reliability.
- The footprint of the chamber has been reduced to save valuable floor space.
- An electronic humidity sensor is used on all humidity models for accuracy and minimal maintenance.
CSZ environmental chambers are available in single stage (-34°C), Tundra® (-45°C) and cascade (-73°C) temperature ranges to 190°C with an optional humidity range from 10% to 98% RH. Sizes are available in 8ft3, 16 ft3, 32 ft3, 44 ft3 and 64 ft3.
CSZ continues to have the most valued and competitive temperature/humidity test chambers on the market. Please contact CSZ for more information on our expanded Z-Plus test chambers at 1-800-989-7373 or visit our web site at www.cszindustrial.com.
Get the Latest Flash player.